Friday, September 4, 2015

EMPOWERMENT - Elizabeth Mendenhall





Hi and welcome to my blog.  I have tried to start blogs from time to time.  I have questioned more often why on earth I would want to start a blog.  I don't like to write.  I am much better talking on the phone or maybe even producing a video.  However I find myself wanting to have a record of some pretty awesome experiences so I can make sure I remember them.  I know that if I don't do something to record the journey, it may get lost.

E3 is not just a slogan or a logo - it is a way of life.  I adopted it when I tried to think of what is important for the success of our industry as we move into the future.  We have to create the energy that inspires movement.  We have to empower others to act and lead.  We have to use our experience and experience everything we can.

I recently had one of the greatest experiences of my life.  This video sums up what it means to live an E3 Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment