Thursday, September 10, 2015

EMPOWERMENT - Oh By the Way..

Oh by the way... it absolutely love what I do. It's not a job, it's a choice I get to make every day of how I want to spend my time. Today was spent with smart and successful agents who are trying to improve their business. We had a great class with Brian Buffini and working towards becoming a Peak Producer.

It's always a challenge to decide how you want to spend your time and who you want to spend it with. The pleasure that I get each day out of spending time with our Associates is unmeasurable. And to top it off, I have the best staff ever!

I had to leave the office hop on a plane and head to Reno, Nevada to meet with their state board of directors. Tomorrow is another day that I get to spend with dedicated individuals to our industry who are trying to preserve and protect private property rights. I've never been to Reno, I've never been to their balloon festival, but I know I'll be with Realtors and it will be a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment